ERP+ has its own purchasing application that allows an organization to automate the process of purchasing materials and maintaining an inventory of goods. Purchasing software that lets you optimize your purchasing decisions to improve the efficiency of your inventory is critical to any distribution business.
- Create purchasing ways.
- Instant business dashboards and statistics.
- Purchase request, vendor quotations, price comparison, technical evaluation, financial evaluation, approvals, and then finally the purchase order creation process from the supply chain.
- Define suppliers one by one or bulk upload for suppliers’ data.
- Create stocks with levels.
- Create Inventory Groups for each stock.
- Create units of measures and their conversion.
- Add Items or bulk upload for items data.
- ISO standard predefined steps for the purchasing process.
- Create purchase requisition.
- Create supplier quotations on purchase requisition.
- Evaluate suppliers quotations financial and technical.
- Choose suppliers quotations on purchase requisition.
- Create purchase order and assign the stock.
- Create delivery note and AP invoice from Purchase Order.
- Review all Purchasing Reports.
- Self explanatory system in 10 steps your module it up and running